Little Theatre of Wilkes-Barre is governed by a volunteer Board of elected directors.
The collective wisdom, experience, diversity and passion of the Board ultimately sets and executes our core ideology, purpose and values — the enduring principles that guide us — our essential reasons for being. The Board and its volunteers drive our vitality and relevance.
As a volunteer-led organization, the board members serve dual roles as listed below.
At Large Board Members
Community Advisory Board
Little Theatre of Wilkes-Barre depends on the public support of members of our community in the business, nonprofit, and government sectors to help support LTWB’s programs and services. These Community Advisory Board members are valued members of the LTWB family, often opening doors to new sources of support, volunteers, patrons, donors, and funding.
– Susan Collini, The Renaissance Center for Plastic Surgery & Age Of Innocence Spa
– John Dawe, MNA, CNP, CFRE (Manager), Dawe Consulting, LLC
– Gus Genetti, Genetti Hospitality
– Elle Alyse Hammond, The Game Chateau & Coffee Lounge
– Blaze Kopec, Wilkes-Barre Movies 14
– Rebecca K. Ruckno – Geisinger
– Cornelia Conyngham Romanowski
– Wally Stolarcyk – Stolarcyk Insurance Agency
– Carol Warholak Sweeney – The Office of Representative Karen Boback
Contact the John Dawe, manager of the LTWB Campaign & Community Advisory Board Convener at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Community Advisory Board Director Liaison Walter Mitchell at email@example.com.
Little Theatre of Wilkes-Barre | 537 North Main Street | Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705 | 570-823-1875
© 2017 - Little Theatre of Wilkes-Barre - Website by Dawe Consulting, LLC